Welcome To MISC 1099
E-file forms for as low as $0.55 per form. Price includes Free W9 e-Solicitation, Free Recipient Copy e-Delivery and downloadable PDF,
Free TIN Match for Accountants, Free Integration, Unlimited Imports, and many more features. It is used to report miscellaneous income, such as income earned as a non-employee, as well as fees, commissions, rents, or royalties paid during the last tax year. Payments for prizes, awards, legal services, and other non-employee activities may be reported on this form as well
Filers with 250 or more 1099s reporting are mandated to file electronically which means if you file more than 250 1099s, you must transmit an electronic file to the government or face penalties up to $100 per return. Tax1099.com offers easy to use error free e-filing solution for all 1099 filers.
The regulations under section 6011(e)(2)(A) of the Internal Revenue Code provides that any person, including a corporation, partnership, individual, estate, and trust, who is required to file 250 or more information returns must file such returns electronically.
- IRS Approved
- On Screen Field Level Help
- TIN Matching Program
- Interactive Data Entry
- Bulk Data Upload Feature
- No programming knowledge required
- Multiple Tax ID (EIN, SSN) supported
“Thanks for your support and answering my queries. I submitted 1099 file in few minutes.”
Tax Help & Faq's
- Are you a IRS approved/authorized efiler?
- Do you allow multiple business/payer information with a single registration/login?
- How do I recover my forgotten User ID/Password?
- How long do you keep my 1099 records in your system?